Uses of Clenbuterol
Clenbuterol is used for the treatment of bronchial asthma or COPD outside of the United State. More popularly, this drug is used as a weight loss supplement, since it increases a person’s metabolism. It is also considered a performance-enhancement drug because it affects muscle growth and fat reduction.
How does it work?
Clenbuterol is a selective beta 2-agonists and bronchodilator. It relaxes the smooth muscle tissue in the airways to allow for freer breathing. As a decongestant and bronchodilator, it thin the blood to reduce blood pressure. It relaxes and widens the smooth muscles in the airways to improve breathing. It also increases the volume of oxygen in the blood.
Clenbuterol has anabolic effects on the body. It reduces body fats and weight by increasing metabolism. It promotes the growth and development of muscle, bone mass, and body strength. Although the exact mechanism by which it works is unclear, it is believed to work by enhancing muscle protein synthesis.
How much Clenbuterol to take?
Dosage of Clenbuterol depends on factors like gender, tolerance. To control the symptoms of asthma, the typical dose is between 0.02 mg to 0.03 mg per day. Use it only when needed
Athletes and bodybuilders follow a program such as 2 days off and 2 days on. That means taking it for 2 days and followed by 2 days without it or 1 week off followed by 1 week on. The typical dose of this drug for weight loss or performance enhancer is between 0.06 mg to 0.12 mg per day.
Clenbuterol is readily absorbed and remains in the body for at least 25 to 39 hours. Because of its long half-life, the adverse effects are often prolonged. Taking higher than 140 mcg is likely to lead to enlargement of the heart’s ventricle.
Tips for taking Clenbuterol safely and effectively
- Before taking clenbuterol, you must understand that this drug is not a substitute for exercise and dieting. You still have to eat well and work out regularly to achieve a rapid result. This drug is not a magic pill that will help you magically burn body fat overnight.
- Clenbuterol is bad for your heart. It can spike your blood pressure and keep it elevated for an extended period.
- It is associated with significant adverse neurological and cardiovascular effects such as:
- Heart palpitation
- Muscle tremor
- Atrial fibrillation
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blood pressure problems
- This drug stimulates both the central nervous system and the heart. It has a similar effect on the body as amphetamines and epinephrine.
- When overused or misused, Clenbuterol can have negative side effects such as:
- Rapid breathing
- Increase heart rate
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Chest pain
- Raised body temperature
- Abnormal sweating
- This drug can reduce the amount of potassium in the body. Those who are taking it as a drug should consume foods rich in potassium such as bananas to replace the lost one.
- Athletes who take this should eat a high-protein diet, moderate in carbs, and low in fat.
- The long term and short term effects of this drug on weight loss and bodybuilding are unknown. However, Clenbuterol should not be used for more than 16 weeks a year to prevent negative effects.